Subscriber - an individual who uses the global Internet to obtain the Provider Services provided under this Agreement.
Provider - an entity that provides the ability to view software packages using a public telecommunications network to transmit those programs.
TV and radio program - a set of programs (TV and radio programs) united by a single creative concept, which has a permanent name and is broadcast by TV and radio organizations on a certain broadcasting network.
Program Package - a list of Television and Radio Programs that the Provider offers to the Subscribers on the basis of this Agreement as an information Service.
Service - a service to enable Subscribers to watch TV and Radio programs in the Program Package selected by the Subscriber on a free and/or paid basis, depending on the selected Program Package.
- The subject of this Agreement (hereinafter - the Agreement) is the relationship between the Limited Liability Company "PLATFORM TV" (Provider) and the Subscriber, which aims to view TV and radio programs retransmitted by the Provider in the public telecommunications network by accessing audiovisual services. personal use.
- The Subscriber is any individual who provides access to the Services, including free of charge. The subscriber has an opportunity to choose the corresponding Package of programs having paid the corresponding subscription fee for a month of use.
- The Subscriber has the right to choose all the Packages, having paid the full cost for the Services, and to choose only one. Services start to be provided only after payment of the monthly cost of the Package ('s).
- The Subscriber can access the Services by visiting the page on the Internet at the following link: youtv.ua or by downloading the mobile application (for Adroid, iOS).
- If the Subscriber continues to use the Services after the Provider unilaterally changes the terms of the Agreement and/or the cost of the Services for the relevant month and the Subscriber continues to use the Services, it means that the Subscriber accepts the relevant changes.
- When choosing the appropriate Package, the Subscriber is guided by his own will. Some TV and radio programs may contain erotic scenes, scenes of violence, profanity, and may seem inappropriate to watch. Such TV and radio programs are not recommended for people with mental disorders, pregnant women and persons under 18 years of age. The provider is not responsible for viewing such scenes by the above persons.
- The Subscriber guarantees that he will not perform any actions aimed at illegal copying and distribution of audiovisual content.
- The Subscriber is responsible for maintaining his/her own login and password, as well as is personally responsible for all actions performed using his/her own account.
- The Subscriber undertakes to immediately notify the technical support of the Provider by phone or by email about cases of illegal access or use by third parties.
- The Provider is not responsible for the quality of the TV and Radio program signal, if the deterioration does not depend on the Provider. The provider is also not responsible for the content of the TV and radio program.
- The Subscriber understands and does not deny that the Provider may at any time change the structure and cost of the Package unilaterally. Information about such changes is published on the website thirty calendar days before the change. If after the relevant changes, the Subscriber continues to receive the Services, it is considered that he has agreed to the new changes and there are no objections to the Provider.
- The Provider is not responsible for the technical serviceability of the devices with which the Subscriber accesses the Service. Also, the Provider is not responsible for the telecommunications network of the operator or telecommunications provider that provides the Subscriber with Internet access services. By agreeing to this Agreement, the Subscriber understands that from one account he has the opportunity to watch TV and radio programs on a maximum of five devices.
- Before receiving the Services, the Subscriber independently reads the information about the cost of the Package and other related services on the site (youtv.ua). The subscriber can top up the account in his / her own electronic office, where he / she can get acquainted with the methods and details of payment. The Provider reserves the right to stop providing the Services without notice if at the beginning of the billing month and on the Subscriber's balance there are insufficient funds to receive the Services. For the provision of Services under this Agreement as part of one tariff plan on a permanent basis, the Subscriber pays the Subscription Fee, which is a fixed monthly payment (period of 30 (thirty) days from payment), consists of the components specified in this paragraph and depends on the cost of the tariff. plan and subject to receipt on the current account by advance payment, or subscriptions to the selected tariff plan (for a period of 3 (three) months, 6 (six) months or 12 (twelve) months at the subscriber's choice), received in advance single payment for the selected period, subject to the acceptance of payments by some banking systems. Payment for services may be made without the Subscriber's participation (except for one-time access), but with his prior consent on a permanent basis by automatic debiting of funds from the Subscriber's bank account or account in the electronic payment system, etc., according to the bank's terms and conditions , subject to the availability of funds in such an account. This item is the Subscriber's consent to the contractual debit by his servicing bank from his account when selecting the "Pay" option when installing and paying for services using online banking on television or mobile devices. Automatic debiting of funds for the Provider's services is carried out systematically, according to the cost of the tariff plan selected by the Subscriber and subscription to the tariff plan (for a period of 3 (three) months, 6 (six) months or 12 (twelve) months at the Subscriber's choice). In case of an unsuccessful attempt to debit funds from the Subscriber's account at the time of automatic debiting, automatic debiting will be carried out until the moment of successful debiting of funds. The Subscriber may at any time cancel further automatic write-off in the personal account on the Provider's website, or by contacting the Provider's technical support service at the telephone numbers indicated on the Provider's website: youtv.ua.
- If the Services were provided to the Subscriber improperly through the fault of the Provider, the latter shall, upon the written request of the Subscriber, recalculate the cost of the Services in proportion to the hours when the Services were provided improperly.
- The Subscriber consents to the Provider for the use of his personal data in order to provide access to the Services, as well as to inform about new services, tariffs, preventive works, etc.
- The Subscriber agrees to the Provider to receive any kind of messages in the form of SMS (including advertising) from the Provider to the mobile phone number specified by the Subscriber or to the email address. The Subscriber has the right to refuse the above forms of messages by making the appropriate settings in their own electronic cabinet or by contacting the technical support of the Provider.
- The Provider will not disclose information about the Subscriber to third parties without his consent. This paragraph does not apply to cases where such information is required by the competent state authorities in accordance with current legislation of Ukraine.
- The Provider has the right at any time of the day at its discretion to suspend, limit or completely stop providing the Services in case of illegal copying of content owned by the Provider or in case of unauthorized access to its technical system.
- The Provider has the right to temporarily or completely suspend the provision of Services in the case of maintenance work for no more than twelve hours per month. In case of preventive works, the Subscriber is not reimbursed for the cost of the Services.
- Services are provided on the territory of Ukraine.
- If the Subscriber has paid for the Services, he/she confirms that he/she has read this Agreement and accepts its terms and undertakes to comply with them. If the Subscriber uses the Services free of charge, it also means that he agrees with the provisions of this Agreement.